The Applied Mathematics and Computational Science (AMCS) Program in the Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) invites applications for faculty positions at all ranks (Assistant, Associate, and Full Professors) starting from Fall 2016. Candidates applying for a position of Assistant Professor should have an excellent potential for high impact research. Candidates applying for Associate and Full Professor positions should have a distinguished track record in research and a strong commitment to service and teaching at graduate level.
The AMCS program at KAUST benefits by an international research collaboration network and some of KAUST’s advanced research facilities which include the Computational Bioscience Research Center, the Visual Computing Center, and the Extreme Computing Research Center.
Priority will be given to candidates with research interests in all the areas that represent an enhancement to the existing core research:
- Algorithms and Software for Extreme Scale, related to Spatial Statistics (affiliated with ECRC)
- Hierarchical Algorithms for Extreme Computing (affiliated with ECRC)
How to Apply:
You will be required to complete a brief application form and upload a single PDF file including:
- A complete curriculum vitae with a list of publications
- A research plan
- A statement of teaching interests
- The names and contact information for at least 3 references for an Assistant Professor position
- A list with the names and affiliation of potential referees for Associate Professor and Full Professor or Researchers who have equivalent positions in Industrial or National research laboratories.
Due to the high volume of applications, only applicants who submitted through the online form will be considered. Applications will be evaluated as soon as they are received, and taken into consideration until the positions are filled.